The Menace SLAM 5 has evolved from the Menace 220X, the SLAM5 incorporates all the greatness of its predecessor along with a one piece body in 4mm 3k carbon for reduced weight and strength.
The 220mm motor to motor true X configuration is rapid and agile for use with 5′ propellers.
The SLAM5 also has a carbon fibre camera mount to keep that FPV camera locked on dead ahead, no more bent or twisting original manufacture mounts.
A purpose made top plate for the VTX means changing channels is a doddle and the restraint for the antenna helps with durability.
• Full 3K Carbon Fiber airframe
• 4mm one piece body
• Tough Lightweight Aluminum air frame stand offs
• Stainless steel fixing screws
• 22xx series mounting holes.
• Minimum cuts and holes in frame to maintain strength
• Separate PDB that does not form part of the frame to ensure strength and reliability in crash’s.
• Included XT60 PDB with built in 5V, 12V and Camera and Vtx hook up for clean easy layout (Just add Motors, Esc , FC, Camera, Vtx and Receiver)
• Recommended Lipo 3s or 4s 1300-1400mAh
• HS1177 Carbon FPV Camera Mount
• VTX adjustable through the top plate ( Foxeer TM Range)
• Antenna restraint on top plate.
• 1x Menace Carbon Fiber airframe ( top, base and cam mounts)
• Aluminum Stand offs and Stainless steel fixing screws.
• 1x XT60 PDB
• 1x Lipo strap