The Menace FiziX has been in testing during the 2018 racing season, lightweight, strong and small form factor brings a winning race frame combination.
Available in two offerings the FiziX 5 caters for props up to 5.1″ diameter where as the FiziX 7 caters for props up to 7″ diameter.
True X configuration for rapid and agile racing.
The FiziX also has a carbon fibre camera mount with support bar to keep that all important FPV camera locked dead ahead and securely tucked away.
• Full 3K Carbon Fiber airframe
• 2mm thick body parts
• 5mm thick arms
• Designed to take the Micro FPV cams 19mm width.
• 36mm FC / Stack mounting
• Tough Lightweight Aluminum air frame stand offs
• Stainless steel fixing screws
• 22xx series mounting holes.
• Minimum cuts and holes in frame to maintain strength
• Counter Sunk Screws on bottom plate avoid damage to battery.
• Captive insert nuts for ease of build
• Integrated lipo strap recess.
• Weight Carbon 5″ Parts 75g ( 90g with all the fixing hardware)
• Weight Carbon 7″ Parts 84g ( 99g with all the fixing hardware)
3D Parts on Thingiverse
FiziX Antenna SMA Mount by Menace
FiziX Antenna Mount for axii by peeejayz
FiziX Micro Cam Pod by peeejayz
FiziX Turtle Fin by Menace
FiziX Gopro Mount 25 degree by Menace
FiziX Gopro Mount 30 degree by Menace
FiziX Gopro Mount 45 degree by Menace
• 1x FiziX Frame Body Kit
• 4x Fizix Arms ( select your size)
• 1x Set of fixing Hardware and Standoffs
• 2x Camera Mounting Washers